Tomato basil baked fish- Italian family food
Tomato Basil Baked Fish
Let's surprise everyone by making your dinner table special, Let's make Tomato Basil Baked Fish.Print Recipe
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp red snapper cod, and haddock fillets
- Some salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- ⅛ grated Parmesan cheese
- Take a shallow bowl, add the lemon juice, oil, then add the fish fillets, then coat. Place them in the oil greased pie plate.
- Then sprinkle with basil leaves, some salt and black pepper to taste
- Scatter the sliced tomatoes on the top. Then sprinkle with the cheese and the rest of the seasonings
- Then let them bake for about 450 degrees F for about 20minutes until the fish become tendered and softened
- Then serve them and enjoy
In order to make tomato basil baked fish, Follow all steps and be careful about the quantity of ingredients heat presets. Bake for about 450 degrees F for about 20 minutes until the fish become tendered and softened.